344 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
350 people recovered and were released from medical care
5 новых смертей
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 344 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with 3 new deaths, October 31st.
This makes a total of 101,224 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 5,653 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 718 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 350 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 94,853 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
As for the five new deaths yesterday, four of them were elders with an average age of 76 years old. They were close contacts from previously confirmed cases in their family according to the Chonburi Department of Public Health. They all had chronic health problems. None of them were vaccinated.
Сегодня на районном уровне появились следующие новые дела:
Mueang Chonburi 129, Si Racha 77, Banglamung (Pattaya) 39, Panat Nikhom 10, Sattahip 7, Ban Bueang 13, Phan Thong 11, Bor Thong 4, Soldiers in Sattahip 32, and 18 people transferred from other provinces for medical care
Ниже приведена подробная информация по этим делам:
- Работают и остаются в Районге, переведены из других провинций для получения медицинской помощи, 22 случая
- Cluster, soldiers in Sattahip, 32 cases
- Cluster, workers camp of Nam Heng Concrete (1992) Co., Ltd. in Mueang Chonburi, 8 cases
- Cluster, AAPICO Forging Public Company Limited in Muang Chonburi, 6 cases
- Cluster, BT Auto Parts Co., Ltd. in Mueang Chonburi, 5 cases
- Рискованная профессия, встречи с большим количеством людей, 10 случаев
- 2 медицинские работники
- Back from risky areas in Nakhon Si Thammarat, 1 case; Roi Et, 1 case; and Rayong, 1 case
- Close contacts of confirmed patients in 103 families, in 53 workplaces, 5 from close friends, and 4 from joined parties
- Близкий контакт с подтвержденным пациентом (под следствием), 25 случаев
- 66 cases in general are under investigation as to how they contracted Covid-19
Следуйте за нами Фейсбук,